Sunday, October 20, 2013

Relief Society Broadcast, General Conference, New York, and Other Fun Adventures!

The past month has been full of fun adventures!
The best way for me to share them is to show you pictures!
 
New York trip first. :)
 
The view overlooking New Jersey! I haven't seen many more gorgeous sights!

Manhattan Temple! So incredibly cool!
 
Food in New York is so good! On my first night, Sarah and I enjoyed Korean burritos! So yummy!

Living the big city life (at least for a couple of days!)

Meet Alex: our dynamic history-buff-turned-chocolate-tour-guide!

So vintage and cute!
 
Headed uptown on the subway!


This was an expensive photo! The next time a friend warns me not to take a picture because they might ask for money, I'll walk the other way!

I could pass for a New Yorker, right?

Times Square!!

We saw "Cinderella!"

Delicious cupcakes we enjoyed on our chocolate tour!

Here are a few flashbacks:
Courtney and I went and saw the play "The Secret Garden" at Utah State!

Relief Society Broadcast!

Me and Jeanice on Temple Square for General Conference!

She is so fun!

Of course, a girls' weekend has to include some shopping!

This was last night at a Halloween party! (I'm the Angry Bird)
Let the festivities begin!
 In summary...I went to New York to visit my friend Sarah and I LOVED it!
I just got called as the 1st Counselor in our ward's Relief Society Presidency and it's great!
The girls I serve with are amazing and quickly becoming some of my best friends!
I'm looking at graduate programs, hoping to start something next fall!
 
Life is good! Happy Fall!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment