Monday, November 18, 2013

Grateful. So Grateful!

Today is Day 18 of the days of Thanksgiving.
Boy, do I have a lot to be grateful for!
I have a great job, awesome co-workers, a fun singles' ward, and the list could go on and on!
 
Looking specifically at the past week, though:
 
I'm grateful that my cousin Tahlia is engaged to a great guy and that she's happy!
 
I'm grateful that my cousin Melissa will have a healthy baby boy any minute now!
 
I'm grateful that my cousins Jon and Tyla let me watch their little cutie Averie on Saturday.
There's nothing like holding a sleeping baby to make one feel like all is right in the world!
 
I'm grateful for the opportunity to work in the temple each Monday morning.
The sisters there uplift and inspire me and make me feel like I have 30+ moms right here in Utah!
 
I'm grateful for an hour of "Shark Tank," a bowl of strawberry ice cream, and a good chat with my friend Katy, even when she wasn't feeling well.
 
I'm grateful for being able to see the play "The Wizard of Oz" with my friend Lindsey!
 
I'm grateful for a fun Friday night date!
 
I'm grateful for a lazy Saturday morning and a chance to tidy up the apartment!
 
This is just a sampling of all the things I have to be grateful for!
I am amazed at how many things the Lord has blessed me with and how the blessings keep coming!
 
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment